In the world of value creation, there are 5 types of people.
- laborers. who put down their time and labor and not much else, to earn money.
- professionals & skilled labors. who makes money based on time x level of skills.
- executives. who use their know-how in running a business to make $$ for investors, and the investors reward them with money.
- investors. for them, money + risk-taking -> (more) money
- do-nothingers are for those who don’t make money at all. It’s not to say they don’t play a role in our society, without full-time consumers, our society won’t be as prosperous.
What do you do? How do you fit in this chain? How do you move up the food chain?