I focus mostly on CS education for kids grade 6-12.
Roadmap for Kids’ CS Education
This is a road map for kids to learn coding.
Scratch - Processing - Python - Algorithm - USACO - Data pkgs - SODS - Kaggle - Research - Node.js - React.js - Hackthons - Start-up
- Coding Dojo Python – my main site for teaching kids coding. 6-12.
- Scratch – every kids’ first coding site for k-5.
- Kaggle – to practice your ML skills with vast dataset. 9-young professional.
- USACO – Computing Olympiad for high-schoolers. 9-12.
- Major League Hacking – a kids friendly hackathon site for all the young hackers out there. 9-young professional.
- quantdojo.cliffweng.com Play list to help you become a programmer, data engineer, AI engineer, computer scientist, computational biologist, quant, algo trader, and many more quantitative roles in modern day workforce.